These days wall gardening is way easier and way more accessible than ever before. Modular units allow for stacking and can be affixed to just about any surface. Follow these basic steps for the perfect DIY-weekend job.
1. Choose a wall- considering height, aspect and access.
2. Measure wall height and cut timber to length.
3. Affix timber to wall at same width as brackets on wall garden.
4. Measure/mark box spacing leaving room for plant growth (~25cm).
5. Use spirit level to ensure that boxes hang evenly.
6. Screw into timber at bracket points.
7. Hang empty boxes and take a step back to verify that you did everything perfectly (we know that you did!)
8. Remove boxes and plant at ground level.
9. Replace boxes on wall.
10. Water your new garden.