Nature's Way Caterpillar Killer - Dipel
This product is currently sold out.
Yates Nature’s Way Caterpillar Killer is based on Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki, which is an insecticide derived from beneficial bacteria found in soil, on plant surfaces and also in insects. It specifically targets caterpillars and is safe for beneficial insects such as ladybirds and bees.
Yates Nature’s Way products are based on natural, low toxic & organic ingredients.
- Controls leaf eating caterpillars including Armyworm, cotton bollworm, native budworm (Helicoverpa sp), cabbage moth caterpillars, cabbage white butterfly caterpillars, green looper, lightbrown apple moth caterpillars, pear looper, vine moth caterpillars, soybean looper and tobacco looper.
- Approved for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic (ACO), ideal for gardeners looking for organic ways to control caterpillars.
- Suitable for use on vegetables, fruits, vines, herbs, ornamental shrubs, flowers & trees.
- Safe for to beneficial insects such as bees and ladybirds, as well as birds, fish, mammals & pets
- Contains 4 X 10g handy sized sachets – simply dissolve in water and spray.
How it works
Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstakiaffects the insect’s digestive system. The bacteria produce a toxic protein that paralyses the insect’s gut. Once a caterpillar eats treated foliage, it stops eating but may take up to 3-4 days to die and drop from the leaf